Separation of mutant and wild-type ribosomes

Michael van Waes bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Tue Apr 19 16:56:20 EST 1994

Hi netters! There was a posting the other day asking about how to separate
wild type from mutant ribosomes. I coincidentally ran into this
paper, but I couldn't remember the original post's address. Thus, here it is
for everybody to enjoy and rejoice. Thank you!!

				Michael vW.