DNA Probe detecting X and Y chromosomes

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Wed Apr 20 10:08:30 EST 1994

> While I haven't used the product, I am interested in it.  What is the
> address of Imagenetics?
>
> Thanks,

Dear James
>  Here is the address of Imagenetics,
	31 New York Ave,
	Framingham, MA
	01701, USA
	Tel. +1-508-8723113
	fax  +1-508-8723420

    Would you please do me a favour, once you obtain any information with
regard to SpectrumCEP X/Y probe particularly the filter set enables
simutaneous visualization of both the X and Y chromosome? Please email me.
I sent both letter and fax to this company but there is no response so
far.

Wasun
Wasun Chantratita, Ph.D.                        Phone:053-221122 Ext 5086,5068
Department of Clinical Microbiology             Fax:  053-221890
Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences       Email:asmsi002 at cmu.chiangmai.ac.th
Chiang Mai University
Chiang Mai 50200
Thailand