IEF on agarose gels

JOHN PROUDMAN jproudman at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Wed Apr 20 12:44:02 EST 1994

Hi, Lorenzo-
It has been a while since I have done IEF on agarose gels, but when I did I
used protocols and agarose from FMC BioProducts.  Their Isogel agarose is
made specifically for this use.  They had nice pamphlets with protocols, and
they also sell precast IEF gels in different pH ranges.  I would suggest you
contact them for their latest literature:
FMC BioProducts
191 Thomaston St
Rockland, Maine 04841
207-594-3453

FMC BioProducts-Europe
Risingevej 1
DK-2665 Vallensbaek Strand
Denmark
Phone: 45 43 73 11 22
Fax:   45 43 73 56 92

Their distributor in Italy (may not have technical help):
Societa Prodotti Antibiotici S.p.A.
BioSPA Division
Via Biella 8
I-20143 Milan
Phone: 39 2 81831
Fax: 39 2813 2983]

Hope this helps.  If you have problems getting the information that you need,
contact me and I will dig out my information for you.

John
JProudman at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV