Ambion

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 20 22:57:19 EST 1994

In article <2p3mjg$cpd at gazette.bcm.tmc.edu>, wzhao wrote:

> Hi, netters:
>
> Is there anybody using Ambion In Vitro Transcription kit, i.e.
> mMESSAGEmMACHINET7 kit. How it works? If I can have a protocol of
> the kit?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Wei

Phone them. Tell them u r interested in buying the kit and wish to look at
the manual first and see if they can send or fax u a copy.

It works for me ;)  However, some proprietary reagent ingredients may not
be listed so u may have to wing parts of it using conventional published
protocols - or go to the refs in their manual.

Flame me for using/abusing them.

IT ALL COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY TO BUY!!!

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)