recent 96-well-plate PCR discussion

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:46:40 EST 1994

Greetings, biofolk.  Some time ago there was a discussion of various brands,
etc., of 96-well microtiter plates that were suitable for use in various
thermal cyclers  <- note the politically correct terminology! ;-)  While I'm
aware of the archives at ftp.bio.indiana.edu, I'm not aware of a general index
and I do not relish the idea of sifting through them month by month.  Does
anyone recall the dates of those discussions, or have a cogent summary at hand?
(I know, I'm a dreamer, but it never hurts to ask). We're losing our enthusiasm
for plates that are $5 apiece.

* John Alsobrook    Child Study Center    Yale University School of Medicine *
* internet: alsobrook at biomed.med.yale.edu / bitnet: alsobrook at yalemed.bitnet *