Wanted: lambda EMBL3/EMBL4 sequences

knoblauch at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de knoblauch at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Fri Apr 22 07:25:41 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
I wonder, whether any of you has ever obtained/assembled/got from wherever
the DNA-Sequence of the cloning Vector lambda EMBL3 or lambda EMBL4.
I'd like to check some RE-sites on it that are not listed in the Maniatis,
but I've benn unable to lokate the sequence anywhere in a Database. So,
if you've once run into the same prob and solved it somehow, please drop me
an e-mail with the sequence or a site where to find it.

	Tnx Alot,
			Klaus
PS: I've already tried searches in GenBank and EMBL and VEC and gophered
   to gopher.gdb.org but ...  :-{

InterNet:  Knoblauch at mpi-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
EAN     :  <Please use InterNet to send mail>

> Es gibt zwei Arten von Narren: Die Einen sagen: das ist alt, und darum     >
> gut! Die Anderen sagen, das ist neu, und darum besser!                     >
Disclaimer: The above stated opinions are not necessarily shared by my
            employers. Some times not even by me.