Inverse PCR

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:33:54 EST 1994

I have a number of ref.s including the original triglia article.

Ok got several here:

1. Vectorette PCR: A Novel Approach to Genomic Walking.  PCR Methods and
Applica
tions. vol 1 issue 1 p 39-42 (1991) C.Arnold and IJ Hodgson

2. L. Fors
R. A. Saavedra
L. Hood.
1990
Cloning of the shark Po promoter using a genomic walking technique based on
the
polymerase chain reaction.
Nucl. Acids Res.
18:9:2793-2799

3.
D. H. Jones
S. C. Winistorfer.
1992
Sequence specific generation of a DNA panhandle permits PCR amplification
of unk
nown flanking DNA.
Nucl. Acids. Res
20:3:595-600

4.
M. Mizobuchi
L. A. Frohman.M. Mizobuchi
L. A. Frohman.
1993
Rapid Amplification of Genomic DNA Ends.
Biotechniques
15:2:214-216

5.
the inverse pcr paper

T. Triglia
M. G. Peterson
D. J. Kemp.
1988
A procedure for in vitro amplification of DNA segments that lie outside the
boun
daries of known sequences.
Nucl. Acids. Res.
16:16:8186

That's all for now - there are others. I have tried the majority of these
techni
ques. Most success with panhandle pcr, inverse pcr and RAGE pcr (rapid
amplifica
tion of genomic ends).

Good luck

Martin