re;bioimages

john hachey HACHEY at ABRSLE.AGR.CA
Mon Apr 25 16:26:11 EST 1994

>Netters :
>
>Does anyone know of a repository of biological clipArt for the Macintosh -
>e.g. line drawings / pictures of animals, lab equipment, miscellaneous
>scientific symbols, etc.
>
>Thanx,
>
>Roger Graham

If you have gopher, these places should provide a good start

#
Name=README
Numb=1
Type=0
Port=70
Path=0/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/README
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Incoming (RAW)
Numb=2
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Incoming (RAW)
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=New ASCII Clipart Collection (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Numb=3
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Experimental Gopher Test Labs/asciiart
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Animals and Insects
Numb=4
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Animals and Insects
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Computers
Numb=7
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Computers
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Flowers
Numb=8
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Flowers
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Food
Numb=9
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Food
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=Science
Numb=16
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Art and Images/ClipArt (ASCII)/Science
Host=cs4sun.cs.ttu.edu
#
Name=About the Clipart Folder (Hypertext)
Numb=1
Type=0
Port=70
Path=0/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Anonymous FTP Site (Organized for Gopher)/Clipart/About the Clipart Folder (Hypertext)
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=About the Clipart Folder (Plain)
Numb=2
Type=0
Port=70
Path=0/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Anonymous FTP Site (Organized for Gopher)/Clipart/About the Clipart Folder (Plain)
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu

Name=Animal Sciences
Numb=4
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Clipart Files/Animal Sciences
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=Conservation of Natural Resources
Numb=5
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Clipart Files/Conservation of Natural Resources
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=Florida First Wave
Numb=6
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Clipart Files/Florida First Wave
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=Horticulture
Numb=8
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Clipart Files/Horticulture
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=Horticulture Agronomy and Ag Engineering
Numb=9
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/The Purdue Cooperative Extension Gopher Information Server/Clipart Files/Horticulture Agronomy and Ag Engineering
Host=hermes.ecn.purdue.edu
#
Name=About this section
Numb=1
Type=0
Port=70
Path=0/world/Art/About
Host=bongo.cc.utexas.edu
#
Name=DOS and Mac viewing software
Numb=2
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/world/Art/Software
Host=bongo.cc.utexas.edu
#
Name=Animals, Plants, Scenic Beauty from U of Indiana
Numb=3
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Other-Gophers-and-Things/Images
Host=ftp.bio.indiana.edu
#
Name=Birds from U.S. Army
Numb=6
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/gifs
Host=vitruvius.cecer.army.mil
#
Name=Birds from U.S. Army (Individual descriptions)
Numb=7
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/info
Host=vitruvius.cecer.army.mil
#
Name=Nature and Science Pictures from Smithsonian
Numb=12
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/../.pub/multimedia/pictures/smithsonian/gif89a/science-nature
Host=sunsite.unc.edu
#
Name=Plant Species Images from Harvard U
Numb=13
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/images
Host=huh.harvard.edu
#
Name=White Shark Images from UC Berkeley
Numb=18
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/Shark
Host=ucmp1.Berkeley.EDU

| John E. Hachey                *          Telephone : (403)327-4561         |
| Agriculture Canada            *                Fax : (403)382-3156         |
| Research Station              *              Email : hachey at abrsle.agr.ca  |
| P.O. Box 3000, Main           *                                            |
| Lethbridge, AB                *          Everything in Moderation,         |
| Canada                        *             Including Moderation           |
| T1J 4B1                       *                                            |
|            DISCLAIMER : BUT THEN AGAIN, I LIKED HEE HAW                    |