Purify soluble bacterial expressed protein

WANGNN at UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU WANGNN at UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU
Tue Apr 26 11:07:02 EST 1994

Hi there!

I am expressing my proteins, a transcription factor, in bacterial using pET21a.
However, the expression level is low.  And the protein is in the soluble
fraction in stead of the inclusion body.  Can anyone send me any information
about purification of the soluble protein?

I am using the traditional methods to purify it, but it does not work very well
because the DNA fragment make it difficult to load on the coloum.

Hong
Department of Anatomy and Cell biology
UC Medical School
(513)558-6787 (phone)