Dwindling Plasmid yield *HELP*

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 26 08:56:56 EST 1994

In article <s.d.huen-260494122232 at med177.bham.ac.uk>, s.d.huen at bham.ac.uk
(David Huen) wrote:

> David Huen, Insitute of Cancer Studies, Univ. of Birmingham
> P.S. Sure the prob is not related to Bolo? :) luv, Gronk.

BTW i found i got yeast infections in my primary cultures after changing
culture media (following a game of bolo) - Now i cant play bolo and do
cultures at the same time - i put it down to the sweating etc..... and
tension that causes the yeasty things to get excited.
I wonder if Science would accept such a publication???

-BULLDOZER

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)