Sequences needed

Jane Harrison JEB.Harrison at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 26 23:32:45 EST 1994

Hi, I am trying to get some sequences for a work mate.  We have tried
GenEMBL but we can't seem to find what we want.
  I am after the cDNA for the PML gene, and the cDNA for RAR alpha.  If
anyone has acession numbers for these or fusions of these two genes please
email me.  Once I have the numbers I can retreive them, its finding
acession numbers thats holding us up.
Thanks x10E6
Jane

Jane Harrison                       "All Opinons are Mine and Mine alone"
Molecular Medicine
University of Auckland              'Science is like being God, only I have
Private Bag 92019, Auckland, NZ      time and budget constraints'
Voice 64 9 373 7599x6718/6275
Email JEB.Harrison at auckland.ac.nz