Stratagene Zap Express Vector

Val Snewin vsnewin at pasteur.fr
Mon Apr 25 12:04:35 EST 1994

I am about to construct two genomic DNA libraries using the Stratagene
Zap Express plasmid. Before starting I would be very interested to have
any comments on this system, as the last time I made a lambda library it
was in lgt11 and I have no experience with anything more sophisticated.
I am predominantly concerned with any problems of fragment instability
and whether it is better or not than the standard "Zap" ?

Thanks very much in advance for any replies,
Val Snewin
--
Val Snewin - Pasteur Institute, Paris