Gene-Amp RNA PCR Kit

Steven Coon at umich.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:36:14 EST 1994

    I am using  a Gene-Amp RNA PCR kit. Are they any good? There are some
pretty simple protocols for doing this stuff from scratch. (some ideas have
already been provided to me by you guys Thanx!) Is there a better kit? I am
using tooth pulp RNA which I can only get from teeth in very very small
amounts (less than a ug at a time and I only get about 5ug in a single
months worth of teeth ) Any additional comments would be greatly
appreciated.

Steve Coon               *    Life in the fast Lane :        ---    __o

sdcoon at umich.edu         *                                 ..... (_)/ (_)
University of Michigan   *
 School of Dentistry     *    Faster, Faster the lights are turning red !