Request for GeneReleaser matrix supplier

WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA
Wed Apr 27 12:28:12 EST 1994

Hello:

	Could anyone provide me with the name of a supplier for a
product called GeneReleaser matrix? It doesn't appear in any of
my catalogues. My reference for it is from an abstract of
Phytopathology presentations:

Rapid and simple preparation of samples for PCR from tissue
containing viruses, viroids and MLO's. L. Levy and A. Hadidi.
USDA-ARS, NGRL, Beltsville, MD. Phytopathology 1993, 83, (12).

	Any comments regarding the use of this matrix would also be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

|  Les Willis                           |                                      |
|  Agriculture Canada Research Station  |                                      |
|  Summerland, British Columbia         |                                      |
|  Canada                               |                                      |
|  V0H 1Z0                              |                                      |
|  Email Address: WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA  |                                      |
|  Phone: (604) 494-7711                |                                      |
|  FAX:   (604) 494-0755                |                                      |