Sequences needed

Michael Poidinger mike at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 16:28:18 EST 1994

>Hi, I am trying to get some sequences for a work mate.  We have tried
>GenEMBL but we can't seem to find what we want.
>  I am after the cDNA for the PML gene, and the cDNA for RAR alpha.  If
>anyone has acession numbers for these or fusions of these two genes please
>email me.  Once I have the numbers I can retreive them, its finding
>acession numbers thats holding us up.
>Thanks x10E6
>Jane

(I emailed this but I dont trust my mailer...)

gopher gopher.sunet.se, then to Wide Area Info Servers then Biology then
search Genbank for PML and about 2 dozen entries come up. You might like to
start with accession numbers X63630-X63647 inclusive.

Mike

Mike Poidinger                   Email    mikep at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Department of Microbiology                mike at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au
The University of Western Australia       skspoidn at rdg.ac.uk
Nedlands, 6009, Australia                 mp18 at irix.le.ac.uk

       " Smash the control images, Smash the control machines"