Wanted: lambda EMBL3/EMBL4 sequences

knoblauch at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de knoblauch at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Wed Apr 27 04:12:47 EST 1994

In article <1994Apr26.130621.485 at chmeds.ac.nz>, mkennedy at chmeds.ac.nz (Martin Kennedy) writes:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> This may be irrelevant, but there are some extra bases in the lambda
> EMBL 3 polylinker which add in an unmapped PstI site; see NAR 16, p1633 (Rogers
> et al., 1988).

Many thanks to everyone who replied, I've meanwhile got the sequence from the
Genbank-database. With respect to the PstI site mentioned above, the
sequence in the genbank (U02425) _shows_ that PstI-site already. The reference
you gave is, though, not mentioned in the sequence-header.

	once more, thanks for the help,
			Klaus
InterNet:  Knoblauch at mpi-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
EAN     :  <Please use InterNet to send mail>

> Es gibt zwei Arten von Narren: Die Einen sagen: das ist alt, und darum     >
> gut! Die Anderen sagen, das ist neu, und darum besser!                     >
Disclaimer: The above stated opinions are not necessarily shared by my
            employers. Some times not even by me.