How can we directly sequence PCR-amplified DNA from agarose.

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Wed Apr 27 09:44:12 EST 1994

Dear Netters
	I am now trying to directly sequence PCR-amplified DNAs by cycle
sequencing. I was told that excess nucleotide and amplified primers can
interfere with the sequencing reactions. Thus,  PCR-amplified DNAs must
be purified by either a glass matrix or isopropanol precipitation.
However, would it be possible that we can cut a DNA band from perhaps low
MP agarose and subject to cycle sequencing directly. If yes, would you
please provide me that protocol or reference(s).

	Many thanks in advance
Wasun Chantratita, Ph.D.                        Phone:053-221122 Ext 5086,5068
Department of Clinical Microbiology             Fax:  053-221890
Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences       Email:asmsi002 at
Chiang Mai University
Chiang Mai 50200