Anybody interested in this idea?

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 27 22:09:11 EST 1994

In article <2pmjf8$ip6 at search01.news.aol.com>, kierondes at aol.com (Kieron
Des) wrote:

[post about product development]
> Regards,
>
> Kieron (Desmond) Walsh
>
> Schleicher & Schuell
> 10 Optical Avenue
> Keene NH 03431
> (603)352-3810 voice
> (603)357-3627 fax

Just my twopenny happeneth - would like to see more companies posting (if u
r reading this). Especially those that wish to develop stuff for the
scientists. (even though they will eventually charge....)

come on clonetech, promega, new england biolabs, stratagene etc..... why
dont u follow up criticisms of your products etc... or put in some input on
the products we buy from u.  Some of us are also dying to know the latest
things/tools to be released (would this be allowed?? i.e. info but not
advertisements....)

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)