RUN-OFF REFS AND INFO **WANTED**
leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 27 22:03:07 EST 1994
i feel so demanding lately.
Ok, would love any of the following info.
1. Good refs for run-off assays (promoter construct u add nuclear extract
to and make transcripts).
2. Names/phone no.s of anyone in the boston area that routinely perform
3. Any good run-off kits out there (pros/cons etc...)
4. Any reviews on the pros/cons of run-offs vs. run-on assays.
5. Preparation of nuclear extracts for run-off assays.
6. ANything else (preferably someone that will perform them for free!!)
I think u can tell by now i am very interested in run-off assays. Any and
all info will be warmly received.
I would prefer email responses (although i encourage responses to be posted
for the masses also).
..... Martin Leach Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
_|____ Dept. of Pharmacology Phone: (617) 638-5323
/ o / Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax: (617) 638-4329
_/ |-/__==/ 80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(BULLDOZER) \_ Boston MA 02118 "Not the old underpants on your
USA head.....WIBBLE" -BLACKADDER
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
More information about the Methods