Useful Doc for Auto-Sequencer Users

Gene Codes genecodes at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 07:44:03 EST 1994

Reprints of "TROUBLE SHOOTING SOME COMMON PROBLEMS IN FLUORESCENT
SEQUENCING" are available upon request.

Last year at the Genome Sequencing and Analysis V conference, a
poster was presented by Dusterhoft, Mostl and Colpan (DIAGEN and
QIAGEN) entitled TROUBLE SHOOTING SOME COMMON PROBLEMS IN
FLUORESCENT SEQUENCING.  I have reprints of the paper that discuss
typical problems related to template DNA;  It shows examples of
sequencing reactions influenced by changing template quality and
quantity.

If you use a fluorescent sequencer, you will find this information
useful.  Since the 17 page reprint includes output chromatograms
from a fluorescent sequencer, I cannot post it to the net or send it
by e-mail.  If you would like a copy, send e-mail with your full
mailing address and a telephone and/or fax number to

      GeneCodes at AOL.com

or call Gene Codes Corporation at 313-769-7249 or 800-497-4939.
Fax 313-662-3379.

Neither I nor Gene Codes Corporation have any connection with DIAGEN
or QIAGEN.  This just happens to be a very useful paper.

Howard Cash
Gene Codes Corporation
1300 South Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104