NM1149 cloning site sequence?

Frances Hannan Zoology flh at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 04:55:05 EST 1994

Hi Netters,

I have a cDNA library in lambda NM1149 and I would like to PCR using vector
sequences. Does anyone know the sequences adjacent to the EcoRI/HindIII
cloning sites in this vector. According to the literature these sites are
within an imm434 insertion used to construct the vector so I can't get the
sequence from wild type lambda.

ADVthanksANCE, Frances
Frances Hannan
BILMS, Zoology, Downing St, Cambridge, CB2 3EJ, UK
Phone (0223)336663, FAX (0223)461954
flh at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk