Silver Staining of DNA

Allergan kedziekm at class.class.org
Thu Aug 4 15:19:52 EST 1994

(sequencing gels) . . . In Promega's Silver Sequencing Kit, there is a
reagent that acts to bind the gel to one plate.  The gel is stuck to the
plate during all staining steps, and can be air dried that way.
Permanant records can be made with Kodak's EDF film and white light.
Works great for me - that's how I do all my sequencing.

Hope it helps.

Karen

Just my opinion.  Might not be best for everyone.  No ties to Promega,
except that I spend a lot of money on their projects.