Sean David Moore smoore at
Thu Aug 4 11:55:41 EST 1994

I am not too familiar with a reason for wanting to do that...but there are
Antibodies against coat protein could use an Ab column...or
just conjugate the virus..and precip.

Jane Harrison (JEB.Harrison at wrote:
: Hi,
: 		Anyone out there have a way of getting bacuolovirus particles out of the
: supernatant?  Spinning at 100 000xg for 60 min is not sucessful enough.

: Thanks

: Jane

: ****************************************************************************
: Jane Harrison                     'All opinions are Mine and mine alone'
: Medical School                    "Science is like being God-
: University of Auckland                Only I have time and buget
: constraints"
: Private Bag 92019,
: Auckland, New Zealand

Sean Moore