DNA (oligo manufacturers)

Tracy Aquilla aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu
Tue Aug 9 16:48:23 EST 1994

In Article <8 at compdna.win.net>, sfaulkne at compdna.win.net (Joe M. (Sandy)
Faulkner, Jr.) wrote:
>Does anyone know of a company named IDT (believe International DNA
>Technology) and what they do. Would appreicate any info. Thanks

 Yes, actually it's Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. in Coralville, Iowa.
They make oligos of decent quality at a competetive price, and in my
experience are pretty reliable. Sometimes though, an oligo will fail the
quality control testing, and will not arrive when you are expecting it. I
have asked them to implement a policy whereby they call the investigator to
inform him of the failed synthesis, but I don't think they do this yet.
Anyway, their phone is: 800-328-2661. Good luck.
Tracy Aquilla, Ph.D.
Dept. of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
University of Vermont, College of Medicine
aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu