Azure C nucleus stain

Yoshiki Kawabe ykawabe at DDBJ.NIG.AC.JP
Wed Aug 10 06:20:55 EST 1994

From: Yoshiki Kawabe

Dear Bionetters!

I am about to start  prepare nuclear extract from cultured cells.
And I'd like to check the ratio of broken cells by the staining of nucleus.
I have a paper in which auhtors stated the usage of Azure C for
the checking.  However they didn't wrote in detail.
Is there anyone out there who has experience with these dye?
Please tell me how to use this dye (for example: concentration of
the stock and it's solvent).
I would really appreciate hear from you!

Sincerely yours,

Yoshiki Kawabe
(ykawabe at ddbj.nig.ac.jp)

University of Tokyo