Pichia vectors

Virginia Dress Dress at biosci.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 18 16:01:25 EST 1994

Netters,
	I need input on the Pichia expression system.  I see lots of questions
about
it but no answers.  I would like to hear from people who have tried it, how
well does it work?  What size protein did you want to express?  And other
vital stats on the protein and how well the system worked for you.  The
Pichia
expression system looks good on paper, but then, what doesn't?
 I'm pretty sure that this question has been posed before, so anybody who
got
any answers -- I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Ginnie