FISH practicioners in UK.

daj (David Johnston) daj at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 09:49:26 EST 1994

Hi, can anyone help me out.
I have 2 Japanease collegues visiting next week to initiate us in the
black arts of FISH. Unfortunately, I have just earn't that Boehringer are
having QC problems with their rhodamine anti DIG antibody and are not
shipping any at present (yes, I did order it weeks ago and no, they didn't
bother telling me about the problem untill I phoned). If there is anyone
out there in or close to London who could loan me a few microlitres of
the stuff, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Alternately, does
anyone know of another source for rhodamine anti DIG?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers

David A. Johnston,
Dept. of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5BD.
(tel 071 9389297, fax 071 9388754, e-mail daj at nhm.ac.uk)