partial library

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 19 15:01:30 EST 1994

In article <3306ao$gkb at nrcnet0.nrc.ca> nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca (John Nash) writes:

> PS We call partial libraries "bookshelves" here.  Since I coined the
> term (well, I coined it here anyway), I'd like to see it propagated
> ;-)
> --
> John Nash

It would seem to me that these would be totally empty libraries, not partials.
How about NIH branch libraries -> Lots of books, but none you want...FRCDC.lib
Oh, well...drive to Bethesda (again!) ~~>:-{

BTW John, what ever happened with the "Nash" effect? Did you do any more
experiments on this?

* /Hey, Cool! -> http://fconvx.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~pnh/info.html <- Hey, Cool! /*