restriction site mapping program needed

gotow lisa fujiko gotowlf9 at wfu.edu
Fri Aug 19 16:44:21 EST 1994

I'm a master's degree student who, through information on this newsgroup,
was able to download the program Double-Digester onto a Mac. This
program supposedly will generate maps from restriction site data. I can
open up the program and it looks fine, but very complex (like the trial
and error method would take a long time!).
My main problem is that I cannot access the manual... when I convert it
from an EPS file (have no idea what this is, as you may have guessed i'm
no computer wiz) all I get is a heading with the file name, title and
creator.  The only readable info about the creator is "copyright 1992,
Radical Eye Software".
Can anyone give me any info on this company or any other way in which I
could get a manual...or any info on other restriction site mapping
programs that my be out there.

Am I not able to access the manual because I have essentially stolen this
program?       Any help would be much appreciated...please e-mail me or
post.	Lisa

Lisa Fujiko Gotow            | molecular biology: the science of trying
Biology Department           | to make an informed decision by choosing
Wake Forest University       | between equally undefined and murky
gotowlf9 at wfu.edu             | alternatives---syn: voodoo