biotechnology

jurgenson at cobra.uni.edu jurgenson at cobra.uni.edu
Wed Aug 24 19:15:52 EST 1994

Our Department of Biology at the University of Northern IOwa is about to begin
considering revisions in the Undergraduate Curriculum.(sigh).  We offer several
Major tracts with degrees of corresponding designations.  I have been
instructed to get some comparison information on the Biotechnology option.. I
was wondering if any of you out there are at institutions that offer a degree
in Biotechnology at the Undergraduate level.  If so could you give me the name
of your institution and/or specific information on curriculum for the degreee.
thankyou in advance. please email to Jurgenson @UNI.edu thankyou.