NEED Protein-Protein interaction controls $

Jonathan Marc Rothberg jrothberg at curagen.com
Sat Dec 3 13:52:22 EST 1994

$$$
I need some great controls for testing protein-protein interactions.  I am
looking for clones that I can have that both partners can be expressed in
bacteria.  I would love test cases that can be expressed in the periplasm of
bacteria.  Best of all would be cases that one or both partners have been or
are expressed on the surface of M13.

single-chain antibodies and epitope test cases are fine.
I need as many test cases as I can get.

If you have them or can get them please e-mail me at jrothberg at curagen.com

I will pay fed-ex costs and buy dinner for you and a friend or a great gift
basketfor your lab.

I really need your help.

Thanks
Jonathan