O.C.T.?

Jukka Luoma bljulu at uta.fi
Wed Dec 7 02:08:45 EST 1994

Jim Hutchins (hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu) wrote:
: Jennifer Schmitt (jschmidt at casbah.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:
: : Is anyone familiar with a compound for embedding tissues called OCT?  What
: : does this stand for?  Know of a common vendor which sells this?  I believe it
: : is available from either Miles or Tissue-Tek but I can't find locations or
: : phone numbers for either of these companies.  Please respond by e-mail.

O.C.T Compound number 4583 is made by Miles. The address of the company in
the bottle is Miles Inc., Diagnostics Division, Elkhart. IN 46515. I am
sorry but I have lost their phone and fax numbers and you probably do not
need their Finnish distributor's numbers.

Jukka