Methylation analysis/bisulphite sequencing

Karl Voss karl at hobbes.chem.ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 7 12:12:16 EST 1994

jnakamot at pediatrics.medsch.ucla.edu (Jon Nakamoto) writes:
: Jeff & Mach,
:
: One of my colleagues just interviewed a candidate for a genetics
: faculty position here. He studies methylation and said that the
: bisulfite modification technique is a waste of time ( I can't remember
: why, but my colleague knows and I can ask him Monday). Apparently he
: has a method he feels is much more foolproof and left a preprint of an
: article about to come out. If you E-mail me next week to remind me,
: I'll have tracked down the above info and preprint by then.
:
: Jon
:
: Jon Nakamoto, MD
: Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics/Endocrinology, UCLA
: jnakamot at pediatrics.medsch.ucla.edu