Request for info: mouse bcl-2 and bax DNA probs

C. McCulloch mcculloc at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 8 17:06:58 EST 1994

I would to get information on where I can obtain mouse bcl-2 and bax DNA
probes.  I would appreciate information on any sources either labs or
companies where I may be able to obtain it form.  One reference in
literature referred to Oncorgene Science/s but I have not been able to
locate their address or telephone/fax number.

Please contact me at the following address if you can help:
Thanks.

G.V. Kulkarni				Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A8
MRC Group in  Periodontal Physiology	Tel: (416) 978-6684
Room 4384 Medical Sciences Building	Fax: (416) 978-5956
University of Toronto			Email:mcculloc at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca