PCR for mycoplasma

Alan Lyons lyons at cyclid.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 06:56:34 EST 1994

In article <gqva12.786902861 at cent.gla.ac.uk>, gqva12 at udcf.gla.ac.uk (G
Gallagher) wrote:

> In <3c6hab$lko at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> <mazella at naxos.unice.fr> writes:
>
> >HELP, Somebody knowns primer sequences specifically to DNA mycoplasma, in
> >order to control cells contaminations
> >Thanks
> >JOJO
> jojo
> Stratagene do a kit specificaly for this, but I don't know how good it is.
>
> grant

We have used this kit and it seemed to work ok. When we started we had a
known +ve to use as an additional control.

Alan

   \\    //          Alan Lyons           \\    //
    \\  // Email  lyons at cyclid.demon.co.uk \\  //
      ||        Tel.   0753 534655           ||
      ||      Molecular Biology Dept.        ||
      ||      Celltech Therapeutics Ltd.     ||