On commercial protein sequencing

Antonio R. Franco /S=bb1rofra/OU=/ at uco.es
Fri Dec 9 15:18:52 EST 1994

	I would like to determine the N-terminus sequence of a protein.
	Does anybody suggest a commercial company that can provide
reliable services at good prices?

                                  ``''``
                                 ( 0  0 )
      | Antonio Rodriguez-Franco        |   BB1ROFRA at UCO.ES         |
      | Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular |   BB1ROFRA at LUCANO.UCO.ES  |
      | Facultad de Ciencias            |   Phone: +34-57-218592    |
      | Universidad de Cordoba          |   Fax:   +34-57-218591    |
      | E-14071 Cordoba. SPAIN          |                           |