Source for HA antibody in Europe?

Gary Rudnick rudnick at biomed.med.yale.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:17:59 EST 1994

In article <3bieq7$nk2 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> LOGAN <logan at msdos.montpellier.inra.fr> writes:
>From: LOGAN <logan at msdos.montpellier.inra.fr>
>Subject: Source for HA antibody in Europe?
>Date: 30 Nov 1994 18:03:51 -0000

>I am posting this for a friend who wants to buy some anti-HA antibody.
>Apparently this is sold by a company called BABCO in the states, but as nobody
>here has heard of them (although I'm  sure they're a fine company) we suppose
>that someone else sells it for them here in Europe. So is some kind person knows
>and would let us know,(a French source would be even better!) then we would be
>very grateful.

>Thanks

>Helen (and Pierre)
>Logan at montpellier.inra.fr

I don't think Babco sells it anymore, due to a patent problem.  An anti-HA is
available from Bohringer Cat. No. 1583 816.
I hope this helps.

Gary Rudnick                       |voice (203) 785-4548
Department of Pharmacology         |fax (203) 785-7670
Yale University School of Medicine |bitnet RUDNICK at YALEMED
333 Cedar Street, P.O. Box 208066  |internet:
New Haven, CT 06520-8066           |RUDNICK at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU