rep PCR for bacteria/MLO's

Robert Preston rapr at med.pitt.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:40:36 EST 1994

In article <3ci95f$fuf at charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
mgrebus at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Marcella E Grebus) wrote:

> Could anybody here point me towards references documenting
> the use of "rep PCR" [?] for identification/characterization

PerkinElmer Biosystems Reporter Oct. 94: James Lupski submitted paper on
rep_PCR with P-E equipment to Archives of Pathology and Laboratory
Medicine.  Lupski is at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.  Previous
papers
apparently exist.  Another name to search is Frans de Bruijn at Michigan
State University.  (BTW: Go Spartans, trash OSU)

Robert Preston                                    rapr at med.pitt.edu
U. Pittsburgh Pathology Dept.                   Pittsburgh PA 15261
vox 412-648-9573                                   fax 412-648-1916