Transcritional Start Site

Traci Roth ez015890 at dale.ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 13 13:31:02 EST 1994

klingj (klingj at vt.edu) wrote:
: Netters,

:           I am interested in determining the transcriptional start site of a recently cloned
:  gene. What current methods are available that have worked in your labs that are
: simple and reliable and hopefully quick. If I get enough reponses, I'd be happy to
: post a summary list in about a week. Please E-mail me at klingj at vt.edu. Thanks
: in advance for your input.

:                                                           Sincerely,

:                                                                                     Jim Kling

: James Kling
: Anaerobe Lab
: 1400 Prices Fork Rd
: Blacksburg, VA 24061-0305
: (703) 231-5094

James,
	I recently used the Ambion SNP S1 kit.  It worked very
efficiently with minimal hassle.  If you want more info e-mail me at
tlroth at ucdavis.edu.