Protein dimerization detection protocol wanted please

Ibelgaufts at Ibelgaufts at
Wed Dec 14 06:20:20 EST 1994

Dear Netters
is anyone out there who knows an idiot-proof protocol to detect protein
dimerization? One that really works!
Please answer to my email. Will summarize if required.

             \0        O/
                       H Ibelgaufts
Institute of Biochemistry, Ludwig-Maximilians University
        Wuermtalstrasse  221; 81375 MUENCHEN; FRG
         Internet: Ibelgaufts at
       Voice: (089) 74017-363; Fax:(089) 74017-448
If I cannot understand my friend's silence,
  I will never get to understand his words.      O  0
                                (JS Powell)     /Q\/A\