E-mail not reaching you from BIOSCI

BIOSCI-REQUEST at NET.BIO.NET BIOSCI-REQUEST at NET.BIO.NET
Thu Dec 15 19:16:21 EST 1994

Your e-mail subscription(s) to the BIOSCI/bionet newsgroups has been
suspended because your address was not accepting mail at some time in
the recent past.  If you do receive this message, the mailing problem
has been cleared up, i.e., the mail is obviously reaching you again.
You must, however, contact us to request reinstatement.

This message will be sent to you automatically each Monday for three
weeks.  If we do not hear back from you within that time period your
address will be dropped permanently from the mailing lists.

Please contact biosci-help at net.bio.net and request reinstatement of
your subscription(s).  There is no need to list your subscriptions in
your message to biosci-help at net.bio.net; your address remains here on
all of your chosen lists but is simply "commented out" currently.  We
will run a script to reinstate your subscriptions automatically for
you.  Please DO NOT use our e-mail server to add your address to the
lists a second time!!

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager