E-mail not reaching you from BIOSCI

BIOSCI Administrator biohelp at net.bio.net
Fri Dec 16 00:29:04 EST 1994

My apologies to everyone on the METHODS mailing lists for the
confusion about e-mail subscription suspensions.  We had an incident
with a bad address on our list that was sending mail back to the list.
The warning (below) generated by our script that removes addresses
from the mailing list also went back to the mailing list and confused
a number of readers.  None of your mail subscriptions were actually
suspended - only the one address that was the root of the problem was
removed from the mailing list.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net

In article <199412160016.QAA24044 at net.bio.net>,
 <BIOSCI-REQUEST at NET.BIO.NET> wrote:

>Your e-mail subscription(s) to the BIOSCI/bionet newsgroups has been
>suspended because your address was not accepting mail at some time in
>the recent past.  If you do receive this message, the mailing problem
>has been cleared up, i.e., the mail is obviously reaching you again.
>You must, however, contact us to request reinstatement.

Once again, please ignore this message if you received it earlier.
Your subscription has not been suspended.