Serious Problem with one of your users

Dave Mack dmack at NET.BIO.NET
Thu Dec 15 20:27:00 EST 1994

One of your users has managed to cause quite a bit of confusion
here. The user is aa374885 at (Ahmet Arman).
When I attempt to VRFY this user on oak.cats I get this:

Ahmet Arman <methods-and-reagents at>

methods-and-reagents at is a mailing list gateway into a Usenet
news group, bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts. It appears that e-mail
to aa374885 at is bouncing at oak and being returned
to the methods-and-reagents address.

I'm not even sure how Mr. Arman managed to convince sendmail
to issue this address.

If you could clean this up on your end, I would be eternally

Dave Mack
Manager, Computer Facilities
Senior Systems Administrator
IntelliGenetics, Inc./BIOSCI Project