PCR primers auction

BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Dec 18 08:17:21 EST 1994

Hi, All netters
   My lab is planning to order some 10-50 long PCR primers (20-30bp minimum). O
ur present supplier in Israel chage us 3$ per base. Do you think we can orgeniz
e a list of all possible site, preferably with personal recommendations as to q
uality, for world-wide use? Most of these primers are not urgently needed in th
e lab, so we can order them even without overseas shipment, and take care of it
 ourself.
  Anyone who has a favorable manufacturer which goes cheaper then the above men
tioned 3$ per base is welcome to write me directly at bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.
ac.il or post here. I will try to post a summery in this newsgroup.
   Eitan Rubin.