Promega challenges LaRoche Taq polymerase patent

Martin Leach leach at
Wed Dec 21 15:44:07 EST 1994

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.941220211543.18110A-100000 at>,
Richard Schifreen <rschifre at> wrote:

> I tried to access ftp without success. The login did not
> accept anonymous and required a user name and password.  Please post
> instructions for logging in and directory/file structure identifying
> which files are suitable for anonymous download.
> Rich Schifreen
> rschifre at

try >ftp

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet 8888)