PCR A/T CLONING VECTOR

Simon Dawson mbxspd at unicorn.nott.ac.uk
Wed Dec 21 12:43:40 EST 1994

I think all you need to do is incubate Taq pol with your linearized
plasmid for 30 mins at 70C in standard Taq buffer using 2mM dTTP
alone.....see Marchuk et al, Nucl. Acids Res. (1991) Vol. 19(5)
pp 1154.
  Hope thats of some use....by the way, if you get it working reliably
well, can you send me any tricks you might use as I havnt tried it
yet!

Simon Dawson
Dept. Biochem,
Queen's Medical Centre,
Nottingham,
U.K.

Internet email: mbxspd at unicorn.nott.ac.uk

ps. There IS a vector available (another NAR reference which I forget)
which can be cut with just XcmI to give T overhangs on either end.
If I find the reference for it, I will post it tomorrow.