Herb medicine study lab?

gsbs1018 at UTSPH.SPH.UTH.TMC.EDU gsbs1018 at UTSPH.SPH.UTH.TMC.EDU
Thu Dec 22 14:04:52 EST 1994

Hi, Everyone:
	I heard that their is a lab or institute forcus their research on
studying the herb medicine (in USA). Does anyone know where I can get
information about that inst. or lab? How is their activity going? And where did
they publish their results? The herb medicine maybe also called Chinese
medicine or Chinese herb medicine. If you know anything about that please tell
me, Thanks in advance.

Song Shyue
University of Texas-Houston, Texas medicine center
Human Genetics center, SPH
PO Box 20334
Houston, TX 77225

FAX: (713) 792-4615