Promega challenges LaRoche Taq polymerase patent

Pete Muriana MURIANAP at FOODSCI.PURDUE.EDU
Thu Dec 22 11:54:14 EST 1994

In article <3dc3ve$dqb at newsbf02.news.aol.com> promegacc at aol.com (PromegaCC) writes:

>Duncan,

.....stuff deleted........

>The plan is to have a Promega Home Page setup with interactive hypertext
>links near mid-January. The links will take you from the legal documents
>and scientific exhibits to the referenced GIF files and supporting tables
>merely by selected the highlighted reference. I think you'll find that
>more helpful.

Yes, yes, yes --- this is very nice, but how about putting some more useful
information on the Promega Home PAge, like directories for vector sequences,
info on Promega products, etc.??
Regards, Peter
*  Peter M. Muriana, Ph.D.             317-494-8284   TEL            *
*  Dept. of Food Science               317-494-7953   FAX            *
*  Purdue University                   murianap at foodsci.purdue.edu   *
*  Smith Hall                                                        *
*  W. Lafayette, IN  47907-1160                                      *