Invitation to all netters... :)

Martin Leach leach at acs.bu.edu
Thu Dec 22 10:23:19 EST 1994

I know this is not apt...

All are invited to my wedding on Dec 31st in Gretna Green registration
office (12:30 PM)..

It is a small do...all are welcome (the room can accomodate 35...!)

Excuse the bandwidth disturbance...I only ever need send this message once!

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)