Sequencing question*********:)

Shahram Mori smori at
Fri Dec 23 17:44:03 EST 1994

Daniel Michael Lasser (dml1 at wrote:
: Dear sorry gel-runner:

: Your woes may be due to bubbles UNDER the gel (not in).
: For instance, if you are using the IBI sequencer, you need to blow
: out all the bubbles which form between the glass plates under your gel
: where the bottom spacer was removed.

: Dan Lasser, Columbia U.

Thanks to everyone who replied to our question. The problem was 2 fold.
Our power supply is kind of screwed up and our TBE buffer was not made right.
Sorry to have taken your prcious time,
Shahram Mori					   _/\_
Program in Molecular Biology			  _\  /_ Saskatoon/SK/CANADA
NMSU  Las Cruces NM				    ||